A knowledgeable staff, great products and service, an expert group of advisers. That’s what makes us Perform Better. You’ll find the latest equipment and ideas about functional training, full body training and rehabilitation. Speed, strength, agility, power, stability and conditioning are vital components to success in any athletic competition. With this in mind, Perform Better has carefully selected each product in its catalog for its ability to help improve sports performance or rehabilitation. Whether you’re trying to make your athletes stronger, faster or more explosive, you can trust our expert staff to suggest the right products to meet your needs.
Visit our website, performbetter.com.
FOR MFN MEMBERS
MFN professional members receive 15% off of your order. Excludes items that are already on sales and does not combine with any other sitewide promotions we may have.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Perform Better Products and Services
- Balance & Stabilization Products
- Bodyweight Training Equipment
- Books, Videos, Online Courses & Software
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Exercise Bands & Resistance Tubing
- Group Fitness Supplies – Mats, Sound Systems, Step Trainers, Yoga & Pilates
- Flexibility, Stretching & Recovery Tools
- Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Training Ropes & Racks
- Medicine Balls, Racks & Rebounders
- Plyometric Tools
- ROM, Training & Rehab
- Rubber Flooring, Turf & Wall Padding
- Speed & Agility
- Sports Training – Baseball & Softball, Basketball, Boxing & MMA, Football, Golf, Hockey & Field Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball
- Testing & Measurement
- Weight Lifting Equipment & Machines
Whether you’re building a small weight room or major training center, Perform Better’s Facility Design Team will work with you from layout to installation to create the facility that will best meet your needs and budget. Not only are we the top source for functional sports performance training equipment, but as a supplier of quality products from Keiser, York, Free Motion, Troy Barbell, and many more, Perform Better is the premier “one-stop shop” for all your training facility needs. We can help you with any job, big or small. Call today or fill out our design form!
We pride ourselves on shipping your order the day it is received whenever possible. Many items are in-stock at our warehouse and available for immediate shipment. Orders ship by UPS or whichever shipper is most time and cost-effective to you. Air service is available for time-sensitive orders. Feel free to call 1-888-556-7464 to estimate freight cost and delivery time.
Perform Better Continuing Education
We offer various types of seminars throughout the year for anyone who trains or rehabs clients, patients and athletes, or for the fitness enthusiast. Our seminars consist of both lecture and hands-on style sessions from some of the nation’s top-notch professionals. Some of our seminars include:
- One-Day “Learn-by-Doing” – The concept behind our One-Day Seminars is provide trainers, coaches, and therapists with a chance to experience four (vary per location) presenters at an affordable price. The day is broken down into two major sessions. Each presenter will give a 60-minute lecture in the morning, break for lunch, then demonstrate a corresponding hands-on station in the afternoon. The afternoon sessions consist of attendees being split into 4 rotating groups.
- 3-Day Functional Training Summit – Our Summits have a similar concept as our One-Day Seminars but on a much larger scale. Each event offers lecture and hands-on sessions from, on average, 25 of the most respected names in training, conditioning and rehabilitation. Attendees have a choice between two lectures and two hands-on sessions every 90 minutes. Although sign-up per session is not required, space and equipment are limited to a first-come, first-serve basis. Reasonably priced for the content value being received.
By attending our seminars you will be awarded CEUS from NSCA, ACE, NASM and NATA (credits vary per seminar) for your certification needs.
Have you purchased a product/service or taken a course from this organization?
We like to ensure that our partners provide you with the same experiences you would come to expect from MFN. Contact us and tell us about your experience.