MFN seeks to build mutually beneficial relationships with industry businesses and organizations.
Become an MFN business partner and build a relationship where all are contributing to the greater good.
As a business partner, MFN provides the following services:
- Discounted MFN membership for those you educate, purchase your services or products
- Listing in MFN professional membership portal
- Quarterly Features in MFN monthly member newsletter and via social media
- Opportunities to be a presenter for or sponsor for the MedFit Education Foundation’s professional educational webinar series
- Opportunities to present or be an educational sponsor of the Medical Fitness Tour
- Opportunities to be part of MedFit TV
In order for this platform to grow, so we can maintain this national registry for people to locate fitness & allied healthcare professionals who have a background in prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of chronic disease/medical conditions, those with disabilities or women’s health issues, including pre & postnatal care, we ask that those who want to partner and receive free advertising reciprocate equitably. This is outlined in our standard agreement below.
When you support the MFN and promote it as a resource for the health-fitness professionals you serve, you create opportunities for them to market themselves to the community and the medical and health organizations we support. This increases the value of the services & programs you provide.
In addition, being an MFN partner offers additional opportunities for your company to reach other health-fitness professionals that may want to purchase your courses, workshops, services or products. MFN is a direct marketing portal for Medical Health Organizations, Consumers/Patients, and Fitness & Allied Healthcare Professionals.
For more information or to discuss a potential partnership, please contact Ivy Pelletier, Ivy@medfitnetwork.org
Specific details and expectations of the partnership will be outlined in a joint marketing agreement prior to partnership.