Submit a Nomination
Nominate yourself or another professional for MedFit Professional of the Year!
Each month, MedFit Professional Magazine selects one professional exemplifying the values of medical fitness. Each of the 2022 Professionals of the Month will be in the running for 2022 Pro of the Year. The winner will be announced in early 2023.
In order to be considered for MedFit Professional of the Month or Year, the nominee must:
- Be a professional in the health, fitness or wellness industry. (Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Dietitians/Nutritionists, Fitness Professionals/Personal Trainers, Gym & Facilities Managers, Health & Wellness Coaches, Massage Therapists, Medical Doctors, Mental Health Professionals, Naturopathic Doctors, Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses or Yoga and Pilates Practitioners. We will consider professions outside this list as well.)
- Be a member in good standing of the MedFit Network.
Education, training and experience are primary drivers in choosing monthly nominees, as well as the Professional of the Year.
Other things considered:
- Speaking or participating in any MedFit events.
- Offering a webinar or participating in our webinar series.
- Contributing to the MFN Blog.
- Being an active member, contributing or participating in our MFN Member Facebook Group forum.
- Inviting colleagues to join the MedFit Network. (Did you know you have an “Invite New Members” link on your MFN Account Dashboard?)
- Promoting your membership via the MFN digital badge in your email signature and/or website. (Download from your MFN Account Dashboard)
- Displaying your MFN member affiliation on your LinkedIn profile. (“How to” instructions for this available on your MFN Account Dashboard)
- Public voting the month prior to the winner announcement.
All nominees receive a feature in the MFN member newsletter and announcement on social media during their nomination month.
The Professional of the Year winner will will receive 3 MedFit Classroom specialist courses of their choice, free access to a Business Success Mastermind Group and an MFN t-shirt.
*If you have questions about any items listed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.