MFN is looking for Health & Fitness Guest Bloggers
We are looking for authors who can share or write original, high-quality blog posts for the MFN blog. We are looking for guest posts as well as regular contributors.
What’s in it for you?
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- Blog posts are promoted via MFN social media.
- MFN medical and health organization partners often republish MFN articles in their magazines and through social media channels.
- When you submit at least 4 articles OR present a professional educational webinar, you can be listed as an MFN industry expert, and receive a full bio page that includes your picture, business logo, and link to your website. (MFN Industry Experts must submit 4 articles annually.)
- The focus of the content should provide readers with useful, educational, informative and unique articles.
- We are seeking content from industry professionals, including acupuncturists, chiropractors, dietitians/nutritionists, fitness/yoga/Pilates professionals, health & wellness coaches, MDs, massage therapists, mental health professionals and physical therapists, and RNs.
- Topics we cover are prevention, wellness, health, fitness and rehabilitation within any of the conditions we sponsor: Active & Healthy Aging, Alzheimer’s, Arthritis, Autism, Cancer, Corporate Wellness, Diabetes, Disabilities, Fall Prevention, Fibromyalgia, Health Promotion, Heart Disease, Joint Replacement, Mental Health Challenges, Multiple Sclerosis, Obesity, Parkinson’s, Women’s Health, Respiratory Disease, Senior Fitness and Stroke.
- There will be no promotional links allowed within the article. Only links that enhance the article will be included. However, you are welcome and encouraged to include links in your bio (website, social media, etc).
- Posts may be republished on your own blog as long as you link back to the original article.
- We will consider posts that have been published previously on a different site, with permission from the author. You must include the link to the original publication site.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar and spelling.
- Please have your posts polished and edited before submitting. Avoid very long paragraphs and run-on sentences. Use bolded subheadings to help break up sections of your article.
- Please include a short, catchy title. We may change your title if we feel it’s not effective.
- We do reserve the right to edit your post if we think it’s necessary. If too much editing is needed, chances are it will not be published.
- Word documents are preferred, but we will accept PDFs as well. Please use a consistent font and size.
- We provide photos to accompany articles. You may include photos with your article, but only send photos that you’ve taken yourself or are available under a Creative Commons Zero license.
- You must to include a short bio of no more than 3-4 sentences at the end of your article. You will also need to include an author photo. Articles will not be published without these items.
To be considered as an MFN contributor, submit your articles via our Article Submission form, or email them to our website manager, email@example.com. Articles must meet the requirements above before submission or your article will not be considered.