Correct Toes are anatomical toe spacers designed by sports podiatrist, Dr. Ray McClanahan. Correct Toes help the foot rehabilitate from the negative effects of conventionally shaped footwear.
The device, made of soft, flexible silicone, encourages the toes back into their natural alignment found at birth. With progressive and consistent use while active and weight bearing, toes align and feet strengthen, restoring your foot’s original position and function.
Correct Toes are the only toe spacer that can be worn barefoot or inside approved footwear, while being active.
Visit our website, correcttoes.com
FOR MFN MEMBERS
MFN professional members receive 50% off a Correct Toes purchase.
Benefits of Correct Toes
Align toes and improve balance and stability.
Similar to braces impacting the alignment of teeth, Correct Toes slowly and progressively change foot architecture. Structural changes create a wider base of support, improving balance, proprioception, gait and posture.
Strengthen muscles throughout the foot and lower leg.
Accompanied by naturally-shaped footwear, Correct Toes encourage the foot to move, flex and bend. As muscles strengthen, the foot is able to support itself, eliminating the need for artificial arch support and orthotics.
Restore foot function and relieve foot pain.
Correct Toes is a foot health tool that can be used to restore normal and natural foot and toe function. Foot pain and problems can be resolved when the toes are realigned in the way that nature intended.
What Makes Correct Toes Unique
- Designed to restore original toe splay and alignment
- Created by sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan
- Made of durable and flexible medical-grade silicone
- Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation
- Can be used in foot-shaped footwear for maximum corrective effect
- Easily modifiable for unique feet and toes
- Can be used on bare feet, over toes socks or in healthy footwear
- Is a reasonably-priced alternative to orthotics or surgery
- Designed to prevent or address many foot and toe problems