MedFit Classroom offers online learning for fitness and allied healthcare professionals, developing their own innovative online courses for fitness and allied health professionals.
In addition, to help professionals find continuing education in the areas of active aging, chronic disease, or other medical conditions, MedFit Classroom maintains a curated list of some of the best online courses and specialty certifications available in the industry. These courses are offered by a variety of certifying bodies and educational organizations.
MedFit Classroom is the online education arm of the MedFit Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, working to connect, create and facilitate continuing education programming to empower fitness and allied healthcare professionals to work confidently with those who have a chronic disease, medical conditions, disabilities or women’s health issues including pre & postnatal care.
Visit our website, medfitclassroom.org
FOR MFN MEMBERS
MFN members receive 20% off on MedFit Classroom proprietary courses.
- Arthritis Fitness Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Fitness Specialist
- Parkinson’s Fitness Specialist
- Medical Fitness Specialist
- Multiple Sclerosis Fitness Specialist
- LEAP Workhops (Live, Virtual Workshops of specialist programs)
- Discover Your Life with Breath as Medicine
- Genetic Testing and Personalized Programming for the Fitness Professional
- Joints of the Human Body: An Exploration of Six Joints and their Wholistic Relationship to the Body
- The Medical Fitness Impact Plan Program & Kit
- Prenatal and Postpartum Exercise
- Profit, Power and Permission: A Course in Escalation for the Fitness Professional
- Stages of Menopause and Exercise Intervention